Deliberation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deliberation forum

Welcome to deliberation forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fire mage apply.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Outpost

Fire mage apply. Empty
PostSubject: Fire mage apply.   Fire mage apply. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 10:06 am

Name: Viktor
Character Name: Outpost
Race: Troll
Class: Mage

<Guild History>:
-In which guild you are now,the guilds u were in the past and why did you leave or get kicked: I'm in a guild called Parental AVISORY iwhc formed out of My little pwny from guys that wanted to get into more serius raiding. But we havent raided yet.

Specc:
-What specc you have now,Your desirable specc and if u are willing to respecc for the guild requirements)
I'm PVE fire specced and I like it, think it gives me the most dps at the moment.
Sure if u want me to respecc to something else I can but I prefeer to be fire while pve dpsing.

Professions:
Tailoring
Enchanting (low skill)

Armory Profile:
Hm, Dont rely on armory that much but I can tell u some of my stats and those who like can search me on armory but u cant trust it 100%
Got 701 Spell damage, 30,15 crit. and 73 spell hit.
got 7k hp unbuffed and 9.2k mana unbuffed.

What are your playing hours:
-Tell us what days you can play and the hours you can play these days.Our usual raiding times are 19:00 to 23:00-00:00 4 days per week Saturday usually is a day off
Hm, the days I cant raid on are tuesday ( got training 7-9pm) and friday/saturday cus at those days I dont feel like sitting inside. And it might be some exceptions while I got some big test but it's not often. but some fridays and saturdays I will be able to raid. And Ye those raid time are ok, would prefeeer to go to bed at 11 but I should be fine Wink

Are you able to farm your own consumables?:
-(Potions,Elixirs,Flasks etc).
Ye I will always bring what is needed.

Are you willing to stay in the raid until a boss is down:
-If u can afford repair costs and try as many times as the raid wants
Yes I can and will Wink

Attunements:
-Karazhan,Black Temple,Mount Hyjal and Heroic Keys
Karazhan, and all heroics.

Resistances:
-(Warriors,Mages,Locks)
-Nature: zero
-Frost: zero
-Fire: zero
-Shadow: zero
-Arcane: zero
Haven't rly bothered getting resistances at 70 yet.

Experience:
-Tell Us A bit about your raiding experience first from PreTBC (MC,BWL,Onyxia,AQ20,AQ40.ZG,Naxxramas) and also your TBC experience (Karazhan,Gruuls Lair.SSC.TK.Mount Hyjal,Black Temple,Zul'Aman)
Hm, on 60 I've raided all MC/ZG/AQ20/BWL and 2 bosses in aq40.
On 70 downed whole karazhan and Gruul's lair.

Friends in guild:
-Tell us if u know some1 from our guild or some1 who can reccomend you
I'm a friend of Roulv irl, and also I know Scummis(dno if he's the guild anymore tho)

Why u want to join us:
- I want to experience high end instances and progress. Also I would like to get new contacts and meet new players to make wow more fun.

Activity-Play Times:
-Hm I play mostly everyday, more or less. Cant rly say any exact pllay times cus it depends on how much time I have to play. but atleast 2-3 hours/day. but when its raids I always stays for the raid ofc so that makes it more Smile

What do you expect from the guild and what does the guild might expect from you:
- I expect fun raiding nice ppl and smooth boss killing Smile I can offer you my skills activity and my dps I guess, and ofc my little foodtable Smile

Tell Us A Bit about your self:
-Hm, I'm 15 years old from Sweden, been playing wow since it came out (on different chars tho), and I stil like the game.

Cya around
Back to top Go down
Outpost

Fire mage apply. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire mage apply.   Fire mage apply. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 8:34 am

Made this app some days agoo would like an answer Wink Don't mean to push u but have seen new appplys that are alrdy answered, thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Taratajoom87

Fire mage apply. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire mage apply.   Fire mage apply. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 4:49 am

Mage spots are full. Sorry but u are denied . Good luck in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fire mage apply. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire mage apply.   Fire mage apply. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire mage apply.
Page 1 of 1