Deliberation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deliberation forum

Welcome to deliberation forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kicpe

apply Empty
PostSubject: apply   apply Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 4:23 am

Name:marko
Character Name:kicpe
Race:tauren
Class:druid

<Guild History>:internet superheroes.

Specc:I am currently on balance / resto . 48/0/13 , i can respec to balance with improved faerie fire if need.

Professions:none

Are you able to farm your own consumables?:Farming primals , buying pots/elixirs is my way of doing it.

Are you willing to stay in the raid until a boss is down:sure

Attunements:Karazhan, Heroic keys .

Experience:PreTBC - ZG,MC,Ony,BWL,aq40,aq20(with other charracters). TBC-Karazhan, Gruul, tk ( void ),

Friends in guild:nop

Why u want to join us:I want to join pve guild , cant play pvp whole day , wanna prove that moonking is good for raid , items is not my goal of raiding at all.

Activity-Play Times:normal raiding time is just fine for me . 18 + or whatever i am happy with any time .( i am kinda online 15 hours a day )

What do you expect from the guild and what does the guild might expect from you:nice progress .

Tell Us A Bit about your self: Oke I'm 17 years old. I live in serbia, going to school,playing wow most of my time afther and before school... alot of my irl friends playing on this realm so i am having fun with them .
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: apply   apply Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 9:54 am

Well i dont know if we need a moonkin... but you can ask Xeiro for that... hes Drood CL... post your Profile... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://delibarationguild.my-goo.com

apply
Page 1 of 1