Deliberation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deliberation forum

Welcome to deliberation forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mage apply (Accepted)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scummis

Mage apply (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Mage apply (Accepted)   Mage apply (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 7:06 am

Name: Linus
Character Name: Scummis
Race: Undead
Class: Mage

<Guild History>:(In which guild you are now,the guilds u were in the past and why did you leave or get kicked)

Atm im in My Little Pwn. but i have trensfered here from Ahn'qiraj so i dont got any past guilds here ^^.

Specc:(What specc you have now,Your desirable specc and if u are willing to respecc for the guild requirements)

I am 10 / 48 / 3 as fire mage.

Professions: Tailoring 375 / enchanting 87 cba lvling ench .

Profile:(Armory.Allakhazam,CTprofiles)

Are you able to farm your own consumables?:(Potions,Elixirs,Flasks etc.)
Yes ofc i will.

Are you willing to stay in the raid until a boss is down:(afford repair costs and try as many times as the raid wants)
Yes i would. I love to progress and down some bosses.

Attunements:(Karazhan,Black Temple,Mount Hyjal and Heroic Keys)
I got CE heroic key and sha'tar key atm. Im working on the other keys too Razz and ofc im attuned to karazhan. thou im not attuned to BT or MH

Experience:(TBC and PreTBC)
In preTBC i did MC , BWL ,AQ 40 and came up to twins in AQ 40
In TBC i have done KARA, Gruul , magtheridon and some SSC not much.

Friends in guild: Dont really know someone in your guild but i have done some heroics with sotnunan an hes a good player Very Happy

Why u want to join us: Think your a good guild wich is friendly and got lots of nice ppl.

Activity-Play Times:(What times and which days can you raid)
Well i can play almost every day from 16:00 - 00:00 or later if needed thats not a problem for me.

What do you expect from the guild and what does the guild might expect from you: Dont expect much just a good and mature guild who will accept me Smile and i will give you up to 100% from me in raids

Thx for you time
peace scum
Back to top Go down
Scummis

PostSubject: Re: Mage apply (Accepted)   Mage apply (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 7:11 am

my armory link
Back to top Go down
Scummis

PostSubject: Re: Mage apply (Accepted)   Mage apply (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 7:12 am

Hmm weird my armory link dosen't work Sad well if you got time you can just look it up yourself =P lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mage apply (Accepted)   Mage apply (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 7:49 am

Hey m8! i like your apply and tbh we need i think one more mage active! and good geared! So see you in game!!! just wisp me!

Imba Ud Tankzor Tzo Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
http://delibarationguild.my-goo.com
Sotis

Sotis

PostSubject: Re: Mage apply (Accepted)   Mage apply (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 9:01 am

Yes, Scummis is very nice and got skillz. Inv!
Back to top Go down
Scummis

PostSubject: Re: Mage apply (Accepted)   Mage apply (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 11:32 am

Thanks sotis Smile and yeye why isen't tzo online to inv me allready? Sad
Back to top Go down
Boneblade

Boneblade

PostSubject: Re: Mage apply (Accepted)   Mage apply (Accepted) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 4:47 am

Scummis wrote:
Thanks sotis Smile and yeye why isen't tzo online to inv me allready? Sad

Tzo is slacking!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Kenchan

Kenchan

PostSubject: Re: Mage apply (Accepted)   Mage apply (Accepted) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 7:35 am

Nice gear,very nice hit rating but you need to work on your +fire dmg some more!You know some spellstrike and spellfire parts more.GL m8(Tzo will wisp you as fast as he can)
Back to top Go down
Scummis

PostSubject: Re: Mage apply (Accepted)   Mage apply (Accepted) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 9:37 am

Hhehe thanks Smile well im salcking abit= P cant farm primal fires = no spellfire robe and noone wanna trade airs againts fires Sad

Thanks again for your posts guys =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mage apply (Accepted)   Mage apply (Accepted) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mage apply (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1