Deliberation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deliberation forum

Welcome to deliberation forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mage application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Svärmor

Mage application Empty
PostSubject: Mage application   Mage application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 8:04 am

Name:Filip
Character Name:Svärmor
Race:Troll
Class:Mage

<Guild History>:
New on Sylvanas, rerolled my second mage, mainly to hang out with friends, but now I want to PvE etc

Specc:
10/48/3, willing to respecc to meet reqs yes.

Professions:
None atm, skilling up tailoring as of this

Armory Profile:
I can't get the link to work >_> but if you mind, please search for me on the wowarmory...
Not that it matters but I have about 12-13 days playtime wich means I powerlvld him, so I have not had time to gain any PvE specific gear.

What are your playing hours:
I can play everyday, unless there's some big school project, test or somewhat, weekends I usually stay up to about 01.00-02.00 and on casual days about 23.00-00.00

Are you able to farm your own consumables?:
No doubt, gold isn't too hard to get nowadays

Are you willing to stay in the raid until a boss is down:
Always, that's what raiding is about imho

Attunements:
Currently nothing, but as stated, I have a 70 mage (already) with Karazhana experience, so I'm almost done with it on this char

Resistances:
-(Warriors,Mages,Locks)
-Nature:
-Frost:
-Fire:
-Shadow:
-Arcane:
Unbuffed I have 0 in all, could fix but not for allaround use, if that's the case I can fix focused on 1 or 2 resistances

Experience:
Pre-TBC I cleared MC, BWL, Onyxia, AQ20, a few bosses in AQ40, full ZG, no exp. in Naxx.
TBC I have Karazhan exp. Nothing more at this time, alittle in TK and SSC from watching my friend who's also a mage playing

Friends in guild:
Do not know anyone actually

Why u want to join us:
It seems you have what I'm looking for, if not more, I do not know if you're what I'm looking for, I can only hope so. Looking for gaming friends and a good time with succesful raiding.

Activity-Play Times:
Usually everyday, between 18.00/19.00 - 00.00

What do you expect from the guild and what does the guild might expect from you:
I expect err, maturity, no flaming, and generally being friendly. With me you can expect a friendly and helpful player who does not leave in the middle of raids (unless something critical has/is happening)

Tell Us A Bit about your self:
>_> I'm 16 soon to be 17 in Februari, I like designing webpages, hanging with friends, partying, playing in Photoshop and such. Thanks for me, hope you'll accept me.
later
Back to top Go down
kotsi

Mage application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage application   Mage application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 9:41 pm

well talk to me in game m8.... i want to have a chat with u 1st...
Back to top Go down

Mage application
Page 1 of 1