Deliberation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deliberation forum

Welcome to deliberation forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mage application - psolikarfi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
psolikarfi

psolikarfi

mage application - psolikarfi Empty
PostSubject: mage application - psolikarfi   mage application - psolikarfi Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 12:00 pm

Name: thanos
Character Name: psolikarfi
Race: undead
Class: mage

<Guild History>:
i am guildless atm cause i had a break in wow for about 2 months cause of some exams etc but before that i was for nearly 1 year in concept with my rogye and about 7 months in raging nemesis after tbc with this mage...

Specc:
i am pve fire specced atm 10-48-3 but willing to respec whenever my cl orders

Professions: ench/tailoring (spellfire) 375 both

Armory Profile:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&n=Psolikarfi

What are your playing hours:

i can play all the day at mondays, at thusday i cant cause of university,wendsday from 6 p.m. till late enough,thursday the same as wendsday,friday 7p.m till 11p.m and at weekends i am free usually unlless if something happens

Are you able to farm your own consumables?:
i think i can yes

Are you willing to stay in the raid until a boss is down:
yes ofc i am used of that

Resistances:
-(Warriors,Mages,Locks)
-Nature: about 120
-Frost: about 110
-Fire: about 120
-Shadow: about 80
-Arcane: about 300

Experience:
my rogue before i rerrol (means before tbc) was full tier1 and 2 pieces of t2..i mean that i have cleared mc 2 bosses in bwl zg and onyxia...after tbc i cleared gruuls karazhan and downed maggy lurker and voidreaver...had some good tries at morogrim and hydros...

Friends in guild:
my best irl friend (kormilia) is in deliberation atm so thats the main reason i am applying atm

Why u want to join us:
as i said my buddy is the main reason but some new friends in world of warcraft aint bad.

What do you expect from the guild and what does the guild might expect from you:
here i can say that i wont disapoint u with my job...i am not a loothore and i know how to do the mage job..

Tell Us A Bit about your self: thanos_sakrulez@hotmail.com if u wanna know more about me Razz

best regards,thanos..
Back to top Go down
Kenchan

Kenchan

PostSubject: Re: mage application - psolikarfi   mage application - psolikarfi Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 2:15 pm

Your application seems nice!I remember you from something but i dont remember from what!
You have my vote i like your gear too so you have to w8 for Taratajoom to answer you!
GL with ur application m8

p.s Gief more greeks we are only the 1/2 of the guild lol!
Back to top Go down
psolikarfi

psolikarfi

PostSubject: Re: mage application - psolikarfi   mage application - psolikarfi Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 2:42 pm

Kenchan wrote:
Your application seems nice!I remember you from something but i dont remember from what!
You have my vote i like your gear too so you have to w8 for Taratajoom to answer you!
GL with ur application m8

p.s Gief more greeks we are only the 1/2 of the guild lol!

tnx for ur good words matey..maybe idd we ve met somewhere before Razz and btw lol @ ur p.s haha
Back to top Go down
Taratajoom87

PostSubject: Re: mage application - psolikarfi   mage application - psolikarfi Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 5:26 pm

nice gear nice experience and most of all imba name Twisted Evil
accepted as trial Laughing
wisper taratajoom or sous (my alt) ingame !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mage application - psolikarfi   mage application - psolikarfi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mage application - psolikarfi
Page 1 of 1