Deliberation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deliberation forum

Welcome to deliberation forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mage wants to join!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Froenskp

Mage wants to join! Empty
PostSubject: Mage wants to join!   Mage wants to join! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 11:05 am

Name: Victor Gunnarsson
Character Name:Froenskpt
Race:Undead
Class:Mage

<Guild History>:(In which guild you are now,the guilds u were in the past and why did you leave or get kicked)
Since I moved here about 1month ago I've been to many different guilds. Some were not serious like the last one Obscurum. Useless leaders who ddint even know how to handle Moroes. The guild have now disbanded. Then Fyrians. I left because after 2 weeks I felt that I didnt like the guild, and I also had much in school at that time. Wich has changed now. Then I've been in some IRL friends guilds, wich has not been very serious at all, just having fun guilds.
Specc:(What specc you have now,Your desirable specc and if u are willing to respecc for the guild requirements) Currently I am Pvp frost specced. I've been doing alot of AV and also doing alot of arena at the moment. I will respecc 10/48/3 or a arcane frost specc, that depends much on what you like. Anything suits me.

Professions:
I dont got any profession of any iterest. Sadly I have not cared about that, I tried to reach 70 as fast as I could and now I've spent time doing alot of Pvp, and I also got other characters that I did play much on so this was a "speedlevling" alt Wink
Armory Profile: I might be wearing some PvP gear so a ingame check would be appreciated!
What are your playing hours:(Tell us what days you can play and the hours you can play these days.Our usual raiding times are 19:00 to 23:00-00:00 4 days per week Saturday usually is a day off)
Monday. All the evening, Tuesday.Nothing, because of exercise Wednesday. All the evening. Thursday, Nothing.. execirse aswell. Friday. Not all fridays but maybe 2 each month or more! and then of course all the evening. Saturday. Nothing if we wont raid. Sunday same as friday, it's because I might have sportsgames!
Are you able to farm your own consumables?:(Potions,Elixirs,Flasks etc.)
Absolutely!
Are you willing to stay in the raid until a boss is down:(afford repair costs and try as many times as the raid wants)
Yes of course, trying to kill new bosses are the best things with raiding!, I would be able to skip all the easy raids just to get in to the "wiperaids" Very Happy
Attunements:(Karazhan,Black Temple,Mount Hyjal and Heroic Keys)
karzzhan and all Hc keys
Resistances:(Warriors,Mages,Locks)
nothing in this gear, I can farm and fix some nature res gear if you like me to. that's not a problem!
Experience:(TBC and PreTBC)
pre TBC, Zg, MC aq20 , BWL, BC: Kara, gruul, SSC, TK ( with other chars), kara gruul only with this one. I havent been able to raid anything in ZA yet.. But I am really looking forward to it!
Friends in guild:
Noone that I know.. sorry if there is must have missed you then geek
Why u want to join us:
You seem to be a guild that suits me very well!. You are doing the instances that I feel that I want to raid and that I need. I am not geared enough to raid SSC or TK but I will be a great acces in both Gruul and kara!. I think that your guild is advanding very fast and I want to be a part of that!, Progress is wonderful.
Activity-Play Times:(What times and which days can you raid)
I wrote that above, please take a look Cool
What do you expect from the guild and what does the guild might expect from you:
Well, what I expect. I would expect a chance! I am a very experienced player , I think I've killed Gruul 20 times and same foes for maulgar.. I've also killed all the bosses in karazhan many times and would even be able to lead a raid! And I also expect that if I do get the chance that I will have fun..(that shouldnt be hard since I love raiding and your guild seem to have a great cummonity aswell). and also you can expect that I would do everything I can to suit in the guild and I would give 110% at the raids! that's a promise, you cn also expect a active helpfull guy who loves to play WoW
Tell Us A Bit about your self:
Hmm, I am 17 years I live in Sweden, in a small town called Växjö, I am serious and mature guy. My main interests are Hockey, Soccer, Girls^^, and of course Wow Very Happy
I've been playing wow since 2 months after it released and I am very skilled and very cunning about the game. Even if I do play alot IRL is the most important though if I sign for a raid I will for 100% show up and be there if there wouldent have happened something terrible! I hope I am what you are looking for and I hope I will see you all in the future!
/Greetings Froenskpt
Back to top Go down
Froenskp

PostSubject: Re: Mage wants to join!   Mage wants to join! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 11:21 am

Sorry, I forgot to write about improvements! I will change to some hitrating sockets when the prices on the gems are getting abit lower..If they wouldent, I will go for the cheap ones like 6hit or 3hit and 4 spelldmg etc!
Back to top Go down
Coldflame

PostSubject: Re: Mage wants to join!   Mage wants to join! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 1:53 pm

mhm too bad you can't tell you didn't like the guild to me. and too bad you don't tell we made the guild in 2 days and 3 days later we had curator on down list. mhm mhm. go on mate go on.
Back to top Go down
Taratajoom87

PostSubject: Re: Mage wants to join!   Mage wants to join! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 5:49 pm

really good application m8 , but unfortunately we are kinda full on mages , so sorry but u are denied.
Thank for applying.
Back to top Go down
Froenskp

PostSubject: Sorry Coldflame   Mage wants to join! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 11:23 pm

Sorry Coldflame but I didnt.. and it's mostly because I feel if you are a raid leader you should deffently be active in the raid.. you know what I mean.. I am not a guy who cares about wipes but when we end up with several wipes because the leader doesn't show up while we fight I am getting frustared.. And sorry for being hard against you, it truly was not your fault..!

Okey,well not much to do, good luck guys in Gruul and Karazhan..
Maybe We'll see each other in the future!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mage wants to join!   Mage wants to join! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mage wants to join!
Page 1 of 1