Deliberation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deliberation forum

Welcome to deliberation forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BM hunter wants to join

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blinkxx

BM hunter wants to join Empty
PostSubject: BM hunter wants to join   BM hunter wants to join Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 4:17 pm

Name: Oskar
Character Name: Blinkxx
Race: Orc
Class: Hunter

<Guild History>: Well, at first I ahve to say that I left my old server for like 6 weeks ago, so I haven't been in so many guilds: Necrofix ( I left them since they are kinda useless), Leeper Gnomes (Joined them just because I wanted a guild) and atm I'm in Coheed.

Specc: Atm, I'm Bm specc since it fits me the best, and I think it's the best hunter dmg specc before Mount Hyjal and BT. Yes I'm willing to respecc.

Professions: First aid(375), skinning (375), Enchanting(232)

Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&n=Blinkxx It's possible that I have my pvp gear on, but you'll notice that I'd guess.

Are you able to farm your own consumables?: Yes, I farm alot.

Are you willing to stay in the raid until a boss is down: Ofc

Attunements: Kara and all heroics

Experience: TBC: Almost all bosses in kara, all bosses in Gruul and te trash mobs before al'ar in TK (lol). Pre TBC: MC, ZG and AQ20

Friends in guild: Don't think so

Why u want to join us: I've heard that you are a good guild that are making good progress, and I want to raid.

Activity-Play Times: It depends from week to week, but mainly I'm online in the evening, and I can raid almost all weekend days plus some days in the middle of the week.

What do you expect from the guild and what does the guild might expect from you: From the guild I expect that I get to raid, and I'd guess that you expect from me to be in time, don't slack, do good dmg, know the tacts and so on.

Goodluck With Your Application
Tell Us A Bit about your self: Hmm, I'm a 16 year old boy from Sweden who loves to play wow and ice-hockey. During my sparetime I study, play wow and ice-hockey. Since I haven't got a serious raiding guild for quiet a long time I've been pvp:ing and doing arena quiet much.
Back to top Go down

BM hunter wants to join
Page 1 of 1