Deliberation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deliberation forum

Welcome to deliberation forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Mage Wants To Join =P

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coldflame

Another Mage Wants To Join =P Empty
PostSubject: Another Mage Wants To Join =P   Another Mage Wants To Join =P Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 2:18 pm

Name:Efe Cetinel
Character Name:Coldflame
Race:Undead
pirat
Class:Mage

<Guild History>:(In which guild you are now,the guilds u were in the past and why did you leave or get kicked) Well i migrated to this server 2 weeks ago cuz i wanted to play with one of my friend playing on this server. So i didnt join many guilds but i was in killcount lost alt guild. ( my friend "Suddenly" was from KCL and he invited me to alt guild... ) and then i quitted the guild cuz i wanted my own guild and i didnt wanna get orders from somebody so i created my own guild "Obscurum" with my friend. we invited more then 30 people in 2-3 days and started karazhan. i leaded raids. and first week we did it till aran.( people were getting used to guild and the raids.) and next week sth wrong happened i dunno why but healers were offline all the time etc. first time we tried karazhan with 2 healers and 1 was so laggy so we failed we only killed attunment. people were goin afk and offline and that night we had some argument and people ( me 2 ) started leaving and etc. thats all. in my old server, i was in a typical karazhan guild which cleared whole karazhan. ( i did it till end with them ) and thats all.

Specc:(What specc you have now,Your desirable specc and if u are willing to respecc for the guild requirements) well im 2/0/59 atm but i can respecc to 10/48/3 if needed. i know raid speccs and every kinda specc. and btw i think full frost is also useful cuz i have like 700 spell damage ( +780 next week ) and i got %18 crit chance with molten armor and when i get +5 winter's chill effect i have %28 crit chance and if im in a raid i use pots all the time so get extra +2 crit chance = means i can have up to %30 crit chance with my own buffs. ( i will get new gear soon so it'll be higher crit chance ).

Professions: i got 360 tailoring and 330 engineering but you can be sure they'll both be 375 soon. ( workin on them )

Armory Profile: well i dunno why but when i type Coldflame on armory says "An error has occurred." so you can type Coldflame to armory and see my gear etc. or /w me in game and ill come and show you my gear. its np =P

What are your playing hours:(Tell us what days you can play and the hours you can play these days.Our usual raiding times are 19:00 to 23:00-00:00 4 days per week Saturday usually is a day off) well im online everyday and nearly whole day if i don't have any job to do. ( school etc. )

Are you able to farm your own consumables?:(Potions,Elixirs,Flasks etc.)
ofc i am. i done all daily pre quests. and earning 200g =P
Are you willing to stay in the raid until a boss is down:(afford repair costs and try as many times as the raid wants)
yeah im used to die 200 times and pay repair money. its np at all.
Attunements:(Karazhan,Black Temple,Mount Hyjal and Heroic Keys)
i got karazhan attunement and all heroic keys.
Resistances:(Warriors,Mages,Locks)
hmm 10 shadow resistance only :S
Experience:(TBC and PreTBC)
well before TBC i went to aq20/aq40/zg/mc and after TBC i went to karazhan.( but i know grull's tactics and some ssc bosses tactics such as lady vashj =P )
Friends in guild:
nobody? :S
Why u want to join us:
cuz i wanna raid peacefully with nice people and i wanna see some funny raid chat and i wnna have some new friends on my new server etc. Smile
Activity-Play Times:(What times and which days can you raid)
well its kinda same question with the one above but ill repeat. unless theres sth urgent or sth going wrong ( internet going down etc. ) i can join all raids.
What do you expect from the guild and what does the guild might expect from you:
well i expect to join raids with you guys and get some gear. and i expect to have nice people in he guild who are friendly and who can help me with problems etc. ( u know what i mean =P ) .. well i dunno what u can expect from me. maybe join raids and be a nice guy =P
Tell Us A Bit about your self: Hmm first of all im no bad guy with a gun.tongue im always ready to raid and help friends. ( with quests boosts dungeons heroics etc. ) and i always farm . i got epic flying mount now workin on nether ray and netherdrake. ( rep farming =P ) and i think thats all Smile if anyone wanna talk me in game . im always open to questions. keep that in mind Wink
Back to top Go down
Taratajoom87

PostSubject: Re: Another Mage Wants To Join =P   Another Mage Wants To Join =P Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 5:38 pm

Hi there. Your gear is not that bad but u need to make some improvments if u want to do some serius pve.The most importan is to get some more hit rating . As i see in armory u have only 45 which is really low , also some enchants u have can be improved or even changed.
Anyway these were some advices.Currently our guild is full of good and active mages so sorry but you are denied.Thank for your application and GL in finding a guild.
Back to top Go down
Froenskp

PostSubject: Re: Another Mage Wants To Join =P   Another Mage Wants To Join =P Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 3:42 am

Hehe, kinda strange that we did a application at almost the same time.. and I've just played with Coldflame ones.. in the raid where everything went wrong and it truly was not his fault, veen if that might have been what it looked like in my application.. He is a good guy and if you will get a mage spot I will give it to him. Hope you didnt feel to bad either Cold, I didnt intent to insult you!
Back to top Go down
Coldflame

PostSubject: Re: Another Mage Wants To Join =P   Another Mage Wants To Join =P Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 5:26 am

aha ok mate sori for the reply then. GL with ur application btw Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Mage Wants To Join =P   Another Mage Wants To Join =P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Mage Wants To Join =P
Page 1 of 1