Deliberation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deliberation forum

Welcome to deliberation forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Priest - Pekka

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pekka

Priest - Pekka Empty
PostSubject: Priest - Pekka   Priest - Pekka Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 7:24 am

Name: Karl Johan
Character Name: Pekka
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Priest

<Guild History>:
I've been mostly a member of guilds me and my friends have made for having fun together, like Hells Grannies. They've all just perished I guess.

Specc:
I am a holy priest and I wish to stay so, mainly because that's why I desided leveling a priest. I do however understand that priest are best as shadow in raid now, and I am willing to respecc to shadow if it is needed. The shadowgear I have do however suck. Also, all respeccing inside the trees (holy/disc) for the best of the raid will always be done. (in other words: when you tell me)

Professions:
Tailoring and enchanting(only got like 300, just for de)

Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&n=Pekka

What are your playing hours:
I can play most nights a week, and then I can stay in from 5pm to 1am. I am not sure what days I can and can't cause the hours of my trainings haven't come up for 2008 yet.

Are you able to farm your own consumables?:
Yes, just getting my lock up to 70 for grinding purpose.

Are you willing to stay in the raid until a boss is down:
Yes, anytime, any boss.

Attunements:
Karazhan and all heroics.

Experience:
I've been in Karazhan mainly and know it ok (not good). I have also been at lootreavers. (yes, I know it's a strange combo, but I wasn't able to raid more when I was in the lootreaver guild.)

Friends in guild:
I've been in the same guild as Kenchan and Sandalf.

Why u want to join us:
I want you because I want to experience the raid content of WoW.

What do you expect from the guild and what does the guild might expect from you:
I expect a guild that will be raiding frequently and have some progression. You should expect a priest that takes part in many of your raids, trying and whiping on new bosses and will not just be there for free loot.

Tell Us A Bit about your self:
I study 1st year computer science at the university in Trondheim, Norway. Got gf (so my wowing ain't that hard when I'm home from Trondheim).
Back to top Go down
Kenchan

Kenchan

Priest - Pekka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest - Pekka   Priest - Pekka Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 7:40 am

OK Pekka is an old friend of me too!Iwant to play with him again to heal my butt Razz !He is a very nice healer knows what he is doing and he is very friendly!Plz gief invite to him i want him in my back alien
Back to top Go down
Primeape

Priest - Pekka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest - Pekka   Priest - Pekka Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 10:28 am

Then where am I gonna be?! scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Priest - Pekka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest - Pekka   Priest - Pekka Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Priest - Pekka
Page 1 of 1