Deliberation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deliberation forum

Welcome to deliberation forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kryptonite Warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kryptonite

Kryptonite Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Kryptonite Warrior   Kryptonite Warrior Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 11:00 am

Name:
Sebastian Pierre

Sweden

Character Name:
Kryptonite

Race:
Tauren

Class:
Warrior

<Guild History>:
-In which guild you are now,the guilds u were in the past and why did you leave or get kicked
Well err, you don't know them since I just moved here.. ^^

Specc:
Well I'm going for some dps / pvp specc since I am active in both regions, my current specc is a f*cked up one since my friend went ape on the respecc-dude.

Professions:
BS / Mining, just started lvling them

Armory Profile:
Armory is bugged atm .. will post it later ;D

What are your playing hours:
I'm free almost every night depending on how much homework and such I have. School always comes first so I don't rly care for putting my spot to somebody else once in a while.

Are you able to farm your own consumables?:
Of course, this ability is a keyingredient to every succeeding guild to have in the members.

Are you willing to stay in the raid until a boss is down:
Why wouldn't I? if I come to a raid I will tell people if and when I have to leave, therefore I can easily get a replace ready for the time I'm off, or stay for the downing.

Attunements:
All except BT :X

[b]Resistances:

-Nature:abt 200 with my wildguard parts
-Frost:didn't fix
-Fire:didn't fix (i think xD)
-Shadow:don't really need it yet Razz
-Arcane:~60

Experience:
Well with former warriors I've been to gruul clearing, with mage tho I've cleared all up to a few bosses in the eye and SSC, therefore I do have experience Smile

Friends in guild:
Like I said, just migrated

Why u want to join us:
Well actually I'm not SURE if i want pve, cuz of this I need a good guild to convince me and you look like a really attractive and progressing guild.

Activity-Play Times:
Whenever I can Smile

What do you expect from the guild and what does the guild might expect from you:
I expect spots in raids, fun in ventrilo / ts and loot Wink haha. Well I talk alot on vent when I get usewd to the guild, I know most tactics and can provide help

Tell Us A Bit about your self:
I'm a fairly muscled boy whom is training and playing games in my sparetime, I actually enjoy speaking english rather than my native language online. I'm also very skilled in the language English, therefore I am active in conversations on ventrilo, and I'm not afraid of showing MY way of doing things.
Happy most of the time, lots of humor Smile

Well thnx Very Happy hope I get an inv Smile<33
Back to top Go down
Primeape

Kryptonite Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kryptonite Warrior   Kryptonite Warrior Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 11:20 am

Hi there,

In your application you write you are going for DPS / PvP.

What if there isn't a DPS spot avaible?
Are you then willing to be protection instead?
And if we need you as DPS and want you as fury?

Are you willing to have the spec we desire?
Back to top Go down
Kryptonite

Kryptonite Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kryptonite Warrior   Kryptonite Warrior Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 11:33 am

Fury: yes
tank: Not sure, I do have abit tankinggear but I'm not sure that's what I want out of the game, and I go by the saying "play the game as YOU want, not as others want"
Back to top Go down
Primeape

Kryptonite Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kryptonite Warrior   Kryptonite Warrior Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 2:51 pm

True

That is what it's all about.

But if you get an invite, you'll might have to be protection some days and some not,
If you get me?

And ofc we are rebuilding the guild atm, so I would like to see you skip the PvP thougths
as much as possible, so we can focus on the guild and make some progress.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kryptonite Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kryptonite Warrior   Kryptonite Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kryptonite Warrior
Page 1 of 1