Deliberation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deliberation forum

Welcome to deliberation forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application (Declined)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gatooth

Application (Declined) Empty
PostSubject: Application (Declined)   Application (Declined) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 4:31 pm

Name:Nick
Character Name:Gatooth
Race:Troll
Class:Rogue

<Guild History>:Now I'm in guild named Coheed but it seems I expected too much of them.

Specc:I am currently on combat/sword but I'm willing to respec if asked to do so.

Professions:Skinning/LW

Profile:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&n=Gatooth

Are you able to farm your own consumables?:Yep, as I can farm herbs on friends character.

Are you willing to stay in the raid until a boss is down:That't just the thing I want.

Attunements:Karazhan, Heroic keys.

Experience:PreTBC - ZG,MC,Ony,BWL. TBC-Karazhan, Gruul, SSC till Lurker.

Friends in guild:nop

Why u want to join us:I want to join a serious guild, I'm a raid-guy.Im sick of those raid per week guilds.For gods sake i can't be farming honor and gold all day.

Activity-Play Times:As i go to school one week AM one week PM its like this: when i go AM im free from 14:00 untill im needed(03-04:00).When i go PM im free from 08:00(tho i doubt that youl need me then) untill 13:00 and then from 18:00 untill(these times i can stay even whole night - as i often do anyway cos i can sleep on next days AM.

What do you expect from the guild and what does the guild might expect from you:I expect some laugh and i expect responsibility (when theres a raid, then ppl are rdy and set to go in that time).

Tell Us A Bit about your self: Oke I'm 17 years old. I live in small country in middle Europe called Serbia - it was part of Ex Yugoslavia. And no its not in Russia(that in Russia is Sibiria). Anyway sry for that history lesson. I go to high school, im a no-lifer etc.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Application (Declined) Empty
PostSubject: Hey!   Application (Declined) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 10:33 am

Hey M8! Well to be honest at the moment we are full with rogues :S Thanks for your aplly!
Back to top Go down
http://delibarationguild.my-goo.com

Application (Declined)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deliberation forum :: Public :: Recruitment-
Jump to: