Deliberation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deliberation forum

Welcome to deliberation forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shadowpriest(1.1kspelldmg) and Resto Shammy apply (1.9kheali

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Havy and

Shadowpriest(1.1kspelldmg) and Resto Shammy apply (1.9kheali Empty
PostSubject: Shadowpriest(1.1kspelldmg) and Resto Shammy apply (1.9kheali   Shadowpriest(1.1kspelldmg) and Resto Shammy apply (1.9kheali Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 9:10 pm

Name:Anel Dedic and Jesper karlsson
Character Name:Shadowpriest Havy Shammy Destram
Race:Havy UD Female Destram Orc Male
Class:Priest and Shaman

<Guild History>:
-In which guild you are now,the guilds u were in the past and why did you leave or get kicked We both moved to the server about a week ago and we are ready to start raiding we are very nice guys boith of us and we are active!

Specc:
-What specc you have now,Your desirable specc and if u are willing to respecc for the guild requirements) Havy (ME) i am Shadow atm and i want to join as shadow if really need ill respecc Destram my friend he is Ench atm but he will respecc tomorow =)

Professions: Havy = 343enchanting 375 Tailoring Destram= 375 Herbalism 375 Alchemy

Armory Profile: It totally Bugs Whisp us in game for more info sry =(
Link us your profile from

What are your playing hours:
-Tell us what days you can play and the hours you can play these days.Our usual raiding times are 19:00 to 23:00-00:00 4 days per week Saturday usually is a day off
Yeah both of us can raid theese times if nothing really important comes in

Are you able to farm your own consumables?:
-(Potions,Elixirs,Flasks etc).Yes both of =)

Are you willing to stay in the raid until a boss is down:
-If u can afford repair costs and try as many times as the raid wants

Ofc we are, we just cant leave raid cuz we dont have enough gold to repair that aint happening

Attunements:
-Karazhan,Black Temple,Mount Hyjal and Heroic Keys
Yes All of that =)

Resistances:
-(Warriors,Mages,Locks)
-Nature:
-Frost:
-Fire:
-Shadow:
-Arcane:

Experience:
-Tell Us A bit about your raiding experience first from PreTBC (MC,BWL,Onyxia,AQ20,AQ40.ZG,Naxxramas) and also your TBC experience (Karazhan,Gruuls Lair.SSC.TK.Mount Hyjal,Black Temple,Zul'Aman)
Havy = My guild was going to star Naxx but i quit playing that time and then when BC came i started to play again. Destram = As far as i played was to AQ40 then BC came starting to playing =) Now we both has done whole kara gruul VR and tryes on maggy

Friends in guild:
-Tell us if u know some1 from our guild or some1 who can reccomend you
No one we know

Why u want to join us:
-... Couse your seems to be a really really nice guild and active and pushing forward both me and Destram likes that, i was talking to kotsidakias druid in your guild and i just had to make an shot for you guys!

Activity-Play Times:Both of us can raid all days as i said before if nothing really important coming up
-(What times and which days can you raid)

What do you expect from the guild and what does the guild might expect from you:
-... We are expecting friendship Teamwork and to stay together. From both of us We are friendly players helping when needed and we NEVER give up!

Tell Us A Bit about your self:
Guys sry about that i had to do 1apply but 2players cuz destrams internet bugged. Me and destram are pretty nice people, if anyting needs absolutly anything just tell us =)
Hope we can join guys i know wierd apply but its worth it! Cheeers!
Back to top Go down
kotsi

PostSubject: Re: Shadowpriest(1.1kspelldmg) and Resto Shammy apply (1.9kheali   Shadowpriest(1.1kspelldmg) and Resto Shammy apply (1.9kheali Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 4:12 pm

i talked to them yesterday night... they seem nice guys and active... and also good gear... u got my vote... possibly u r in guys!!
Back to top Go down
Kenchan

Kenchan

PostSubject: Re: Shadowpriest(1.1kspelldmg) and Resto Shammy apply (1.9kheali   Shadowpriest(1.1kspelldmg) and Resto Shammy apply (1.9kheali Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 4:31 am

The only thing i dont like on SP is that you have only 14 spell hit rating so u have to change some gems or items cause many of them are PvP and they dont give any hit bonus!
GL with ur applicatioin Guyz
Back to top Go down
HokyPoky

HokyPoky

PostSubject: Re: Shadowpriest(1.1kspelldmg) and Resto Shammy apply (1.9kheali   Shadowpriest(1.1kspelldmg) and Resto Shammy apply (1.9kheali Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 4:57 am

Btw we need a SP to support the hunters ( especially me )
Back to top Go down
Primeape

PostSubject: Re: Shadowpriest(1.1kspelldmg) and Resto Shammy apply (1.9kheali   Shadowpriest(1.1kspelldmg) and Resto Shammy apply (1.9kheali Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:43 am

Hoky you need a life! lol!

Good luck with the application guys, it looks nice! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Kenchan

Kenchan

PostSubject: Re: Shadowpriest(1.1kspelldmg) and Resto Shammy apply (1.9kheali   Shadowpriest(1.1kspelldmg) and Resto Shammy apply (1.9kheali Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 7:54 am

Hoky if we give u an SP u will be in front of the MT on the Threat Meter!You are always like 2nd or third on Omen without an SP if we give you one in the group we will go like MDMDMDMD on raid warnings:P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadowpriest(1.1kspelldmg) and Resto Shammy apply (1.9kheali   Shadowpriest(1.1kspelldmg) and Resto Shammy apply (1.9kheali Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadowpriest(1.1kspelldmg) and Resto Shammy apply (1.9kheali
Page 1 of 1