Deliberation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deliberation forum

Welcome to deliberation forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shaman Aplication

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grongor

Shaman Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Shaman Aplication   Shaman Aplication Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 11:33 am

Name: Oscar
Character Name: Grongor
Race: Troll
Class: Shaman

<Guild History>:
Pre Tbc- Event Horizon (from jeklik to raggy) Midvinter (Aq stuff) got kicked cuz of under age and not talkactive enough.

Tbc- Have switched guilds quite alot cuz of G disbands, raided most of Kara.

Specc:
Mainly Geared for Elemental (mostly Epic Geared) But also got some resto gear with a few epics in it.

Professions:
Alchemy/Herb -Can make almost all Flasks and major res pots.

Armory Profile:
>

Note That I'm pvp equiped in Armory

What are your playing hours:
My Raiding time Is usually at any time from 19-23.00, exept when I need to Study, wich is not that often.

Are you able to farm your own consumables?:
I'm alch so I farm my own stuffs and can help others if they need pots or flasks.

Are you willing to stay in the raid until a boss is down:
Ofc, that is what it's all about.

Attunements:
Got all Heroic keys and attuned to Karazhan. I'll be attuned to Mh and Bt in a while

Resistances:
-(Warriors,Mages,Locks)
-Nature:
-Frost:
-Fire:
-Shadow:
-Arcane:

Experience:
pre tbc- ZG, MC, AQ20,
tbc- Karazhan

Friends in guild:
Noone that I can remember off, Played with a mage from Deliberation this morning in Heroic Ramparts.

Why u want to join us:
- I want to raid before Wotlk and experiance some serious raiding. And Deliberation seems like a nice and serious guild with members who have lots of experiance,

Activity-Play Times:
All days from 19-23. on fridays 19-00.40

What do you expect from the guild and what does the guild might expect from you:
- I hope for some fun and challenging Raiding, And the guild can expect A heavy dps out from my side, or tons of heal if that is what you need.

Tell Us A Bit about your self:
-My name Is Oscar. I'm 16 and am from Uppsala, Sweden.
If you want to know anything else just ask me ingame, hope to hear from you.
Suspect

Very Happy tongue
Back to top Go down
Azzurian

Azzurian

Shaman Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman Aplication   Shaman Aplication Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 5:02 pm

Well i quite liked what i saw in your application!I also checked you in the armory, u have a quite good pvp gear but i would really like to see your pve gear as well since we are clearly a pve guild with our only target, progress! so i would like to see you in game, see your normal gear as well! I'll talk with the GM - Tzo as well and i will conduct you ingame! thx for choosing us for your application! Smile
Back to top Go down
Azzurian

Azzurian

Shaman Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman Aplication   Shaman Aplication Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 4:34 am

SOrry m8 but if your only pve gear is your pvp gear i cannot accept your application!We accept Elementalist shammans with only good pve gear at least Karazhan gear with a fair amount of spell hit rating! No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shaman Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman Aplication   Shaman Aplication Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shaman Aplication
Page 1 of 1