Deliberation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deliberation forum

Welcome to deliberation forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quertys Frost Mage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Quertys

Quertys Frost Mage Empty
PostSubject: Quertys Frost Mage   Quertys Frost Mage Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 9:27 am

Name: Michael
Character Name: Quertys
Race: Undead
Class: Mage

<Guild History>:
-In which guild you are now,the guilds u were in the past and why did you leave or get kicked

Right now im some new created guild. I wrote on Trade that im looking for guild and some dude invited me (its called Related). Im in this "New" guild now cause i had a break on my mage and during the break my guild has merged. It was Dark Impact and now its Eclipse. I was also in Raging Nemesis. I left the guild few months ago, cause the pve has just get low. We started to wipe countless times in Karazhan and even in heroics ... a lot of ppl left that time, then i joined Dark Impact.

Specc:
-What specc you have now,Your desirable specc and if u are willing to respecc for the guild requirements)

17/0/44. That is my spec right now. Got this spec cause im playing Arenas and BGs aswell, to get my gear. Well of course im willing to respec if needed, but i would like Frost, Fire is not so good in Arena ;].

Professions:

Herbalist 375 and 225 Alchemy (before TBC i was Herb / Disenchanter, i needed to respec to alchemy, but i had not patience to skill it up, im just giving reagents to some friends to make potions for me)

Armory Profile:

I can have there my pvp gear on... In pve gear i got 925 spelldmg, 103 hit rating, 13,5% crit, 7900 mana unbuiffed.

What are your playing hours:
-Tell us what days you can play and the hours you can play these days.Our usual raiding times are 19:00 to 23:00-00:00 4 days per week Saturday usually is a day off

Im playing mostly from 17 to 23-24, after my work. I can manage to be on 3-4 raids during the week.

Are you able to farm your own consumables?:
-(Potions,Elixirs,Flasks etc).

Yes i am. As you saw before im Herbalist so i can farm the herbs + im farming some elementals from time to time to earn gold.

Are you willing to stay in the raid until a boss is down:
-If u can afford repair costs and try as many times as the raid wants

I can stay max to 1:00 am, cause of work.

Attunements:
-Karazhan,Black Temple,Mount Hyjal and Heroic Keys

Karazhan and all Heroic Keys. (got SSC 2, but now its no need :<)

Resistances:

10 for all and 20 for shadow.

Experience:
-Tell Us A bit about your raiding experience first from PreTBC (MC,BWL,Onyxia,AQ20,AQ40.ZG,Naxxramas) and also your TBC experience (Karazhan,Gruuls Lair.SSC.TK.Mount Hyjal,Black Temple,Zul'Aman)

Before TBC i cleared MC, BWL, Onyxia, AQ20 and ZG, also 3 bosses in Naxx and 4 in AQ40 (on the other server with guild named FATE). And TBC, Full Karazhan, Gruuls Lair and Maghteridon.

Why u want to join us:

I saw your message on trade channel and i decided to make and application.

Activity-Play Times:

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday. From 17:30-24:00

What do you expect from the guild and what does the guild might expect from you:

I just wanna play some nice PvE with a good guild. I just want to see new raid instances new bosses, experience something new.

And what i can offer? I can join 3-4 raids to help you there. I can help with Heroics, Quests whatever guild mates will need to do.

Tell Us A Bit about your self:

Im from Poland. Im working as a builder from monday to saturday. Im a swimming running and doing some exercises at home ;]. At weekends im hanging out on a beer with friends (then i can not join raid). Im readring lot of Mangas, watching some TV shows and some good movies. Im reading fantasy books aswell. And of course im WoW player who cant quit for 3 years ;] (had a break for few months ... but im back again Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Quertys Frost Mage Empty
PostSubject: g i tzo!   Quertys Frost Mage Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 9:29 am

Hey dude! well m8 i like your Apply and i think we need one player like you! from me you got the vote!!! But You are on Tara hands.. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://delibarationguild.my-goo.com
Primeape

Quertys Frost Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quertys Frost Mage   Quertys Frost Mage Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 9:34 am

That looks very promissing!

Good luck on your application bounce
Back to top Go down
Taratajoom87

Quertys Frost Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quertys Frost Mage   Quertys Frost Mage Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 12:50 pm

Hello there .Nice application m8 and kinda remember you from Dark impact Smile
Good guy and knows his class Smile Your gear is not so bad but u have to work it a bit more .You need to get some more hitrating tho and u miss some enchants. Anyway you are accepted Smile wisper me or Tzo ingame Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quertys Frost Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quertys Frost Mage   Quertys Frost Mage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quertys Frost Mage
Page 1 of 1