Deliberation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deliberation forum

Welcome to deliberation forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application : Druid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shoseki

Application : Druid Empty
PostSubject: Application : Druid   Application : Druid Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 8:22 am

Good afternoon!

My char's name is Shoseki, and he is a drood. I am currently pouring all my time into kitting him out in some fancy healing kit, and if he can be off use to you in some capacity, such as raiding, then I would be glad to help.

A little about myself : I have 2x high level characters, druid and mage (on another server). I am the former guild master of <Grim> that was a raiding guild in 2006, I lead the raids to ZG (we killed Hakkar) and MC (we killed the first four bosses) before unfortunately 4 MTs from our guild left and we were unable to replace them, causing the guild to split off.

I have a fair knowledge of healing, tanking and dps with a druid, have about 2400/35% crit/8% hit in feral kitty form, and +1149 healing 365 spirit in healing form (which is where I am concentrating at the moment and have on my wow profile. It is mostly in the *healing* role that I am applying, though if you think I have potential elsewhere, I am flexible!

Anyway, if this sounds at all interesting, give me a shout, my previous guild seems to have disbanded this weekend whilst I was offline (FromTheAshes) Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: G i tzo!   Application : Druid Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 9:48 am

hey shos Smile Well m8 i told you that again in game that i dont know much things about Droods but i think youre good! Smile so from me you got the Ok! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://delibarationguild.my-goo.com
Shoseki

PostSubject: Re: Application : Druid   Application : Druid Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 1:30 pm

Ah, sorry to mess you guys around, have decided to go back to a friends guild.

Good luck with all that you do!

/Sho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application : Druid   Application : Druid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application : Druid
Page 1 of 1